Silicone Feeding Tube Set
Many moms and their babies experience feeding issues – including latching problems, low milk supply, or maybe little ones that need a little extra nourishment or help to learn how to feed. The Silicone Feeding Tube Set helps you to overcome some of these common issues by connecting a bottle of supplemented milk to your breast via a tube, delivering a constant and controllable flow of milk to baby at the breast. Through the use of the Silicone Feeding Tube, both mother and baby can experience the natural physical sensation of breastfeeding, while encouraging mom’s supply and ensuring that baby receives adequate nutrition.
The flow of milk can be carefully controlled by using the flow controller for a more consistent rate. Our Silicone Feeding Tube can be used with any baby bottle equipped with an X-shaped variable. Simply place the bottle in an elevated position higher than the end of the outlet tube to start the flow of milk.
Contents: 1 x Inlet Tube, 1 x Outlet Tube, 1 x Tube Adapter, 1 x Flow Controller, 1 x Cleaning Brush, 1 x Medical Tape, 1 x Carry Case
- Made with food grade silicone and polyformaldehyde.
- Flow controller provides a consistent flow of liquid.
- Provides added nutrition to the baby, while also giving mum and baby the sensation of breastfeeding.
- Long and slim tube for inconspicuous and discreet use.
- Additional flow control when used with squeezable Haakaa Gen. 3 bottles.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Insert both the inlet and outlet tubes into ends of the tube adapter. Thread the end of the outlet tube through the flow controller.
- Push the thick inlet tube down through the X-shaped opening on the Variable Flow Nipple and pull it through until it is long enough to reach the milk in the bottle. Attach the nipple to the bottle.
- Place the end of the thin outlet tube 1-2cm away from your nipple and secure its position with medical tape.
- Introduce your baby to your nipple and then place the thin outlet tube gently into their mouth to begin feeding.
- If using the Haakaa Gen. 3 Baby Bottle, squeeze the silicone bottle body to control the flow of milk. Increase pressure on the bottle to increase the speed that milk flows or reduce pressure to slow it down.
- If using another baby bottle with an X-shaped variable flow nipple, simply place the bottle in an elevated position higher than the end of the outlet tube to start the flow of milk.
- You can also use the flow controller to manage the speed that milk flows, adjusting to suit your child.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. Use the included cleaning brush to scrub the inside of the tube before rinsing with hot water. For easier operation, feed the brush through the tube by the handle and pull through. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing this product with any steam sterilizing system, or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not use a UV sterilizer to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Feeding Combo - contains the above items along with :
- Baby bottle made of food-grade silicone with great anti-impact performance.
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- Multifunctional design, compatible with Gen. 3 attachments.
- Ultra-wide neck design allows for easy cleaning.
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water, and sterilizers.
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free.
Haakaa Baby Oral Feeding Syringe
- The Haakaa Oral Feeding Syringe is a good way to administer milk, liquid diets and larger quantities of other liquid to premature or just plain fussy babies in a mess and waste-free way.
- Care for baby : The Haakaa Oral Feeding Syringe makes things easier by providing a soft silicone pacifier for babies to suck on when they feed. The dual-angled ports on either side of the nipple shoot liquid into the sides of your little one's mouth instead of the back of their throat to greatly reduce the risk of choking!
- Ensures accurate measurement : Accurate and clear scale is to help ensure each liquid. 5mL/10mL syringe scale and 5ml/10ml/15ml/20ml measuring cup scale. Get the liquid according to instructions to ensure baby’s feeding.
- Made of Food Grade Material: The baby pacifier head is made of food grade silicone; Syringe and measuring cup are made of food grade PP; The putter is made of silicone and PP.
- Very Easy to Disassemble and Clean: The structure of Haakaa oral feeding syringe is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean. Recommend to clean by boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.